When you have service and repairs performed by an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service facility, you’re covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty that extends across North America, for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.®
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
|A. Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems||H. Exhaust system(s)|
|B. Brake system(s)||I. Fuel system(s)|
|C. Electrical system(s)||J. Ignition system(s)|
|D. Emission control system(s)||K. Other minor repairs|
|E. Engine cooling system(s)||L. Starting and charging systems|
|F. Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine,body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems||M. Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts and driveshafts|
|G. Engine performance or drivability services and repair||N. Hybrid drive battery replacement(s)*|
* Installed after July 1st, 2016
Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair invoice.
What Is Not Covered by Nationwide Warranty
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, and alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the Facility or Facility employees). This warranty does not cover replacement or repairs due to normal wear and tear. The Facility’s employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty.
How to Obtain Service
If you are reasonably able to, return to the orignal service center for service. In the event that you are unable to reasonably return to the original service center, contact the National Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 to be directed to the nearest TechNet shop to handle the repair.
Automotive Repairs Excluded From Warranty:
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in this section, “What is Covered,” even though the Facility may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving the removal of the engine, transmission or transaxle, or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below.
1. Engine: Any internal repair or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
A: Automatic – Any internal repair or component replacement
B: Manual – Any internal repair or component replacement
C: Clutches – Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement
3. Drive Axle/Differential Assembly: Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly. 1. Ring gear, pinion shaft, and related gears 2. Associated bearing with above 3. Pinion seal
4. Auto Body, Paint, Molding Repair: Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work. B: Glass related repairs
4. Commercial use vehicles with a load carrying capacity over 1 1/2 tons
5. Tires, Batteries (Excluding hybrid drive battery replacements)
6. Used or salvaged parts
7. Preventive maintenance services (excluding belt and hose replacement) A: Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wiper blades, and filters